Sunday, May 03, 2009

The hunter in me

I have been rather quiet in the treasure hunting scene lately. I must say I have not lost interest in hunting.

I have been busy since the end of last year. With the increase in job scope and responsibilities, I am already finding it hard to manage my time.

My team mates are also pretty busy recently. Sath is getting married soon and he is busy preparing for his big day. Doug is mostly unavailable on weekends. Raj has not say it (yet), but I think his big day is coming too.

So it's rather difficult to get the guys on a good hunt trip. Looking at the current trend, there is also a possibility that we have to skip our company hunt (in June) as defending champions. That would be a shame if it happens.

I also need to train for the SCKLM 2009 in June. Time is really short now. So I guess I have to prioritise that first. Most likely, there will be little or no activity from me on the treasure hunt front until then.

No comments: