Saturday, May 23, 2009

Run our own race

Taking up running seriously could be one of the best things that I have done.

Through running, I've learned that I could do more than what I thought possible for myself. With every step that I take, I feel more confident. Instead of focusing on what I cannot do, now I focus more on what my mind and body can do. And now I know for sure, with determination and will power, the body can be trained to take me to a destination I never thought I could reach.

Run our own race... every run for every runner has its own purpose and challenge. And I believe, through running the race, we could discover that purpose and more about ourselves than before.

It is important to listen to our body, do not overdo it. For me, I will always run with the belief that I will be able to run again and again with joy and passion, and with those that I love close to my heart. That's my purpose.

No comments: